France from 3 to 9 days.
France (DOM) from 6 to 12 days.
Europe from 5 to 11 days.
International from 10 to 16 days.
Refunds and Exchanges
Money back guaranteed 15 days after reception.
- Weared items will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Return shipping fees offered.
- Refunds are made on your Afrikrea virtual wallet. You can use the credit to buy another product or transfer the amount to your bank account.
- New item.
- Customizable and made to order.
1. Preliminary notices a) Object The shop is open and free access to any Internet user. It sells products online. b) Acceptance of Terms of Sale The subscription to a contract governed by these terms and conditions with the publisher of this site implies acceptance by the user, said general conditions of sale. Users acknowledge the same fact have read and understood. This acceptance will consist in the fact, for the user, to validate these terms. The user acknowledges the value of evidence of automatic recording systems the editor of this site, except for him to bring evidence to the contrary, he gave up the contest in case of dispute. The acceptance of these terms implies the users they enjoy the legal capacity necessary for this, or if they have permission from a guardian or trustee if they are unable , their legal representative if they are minors, or they hold a mandate if they act on behalf of a corporation. 2. Modality of subscription orders and process products are sold in the stocks. Product availability is indicated on the website, in the description of each item. To satisfy the provisions of the law of confidence in the digital economy of 21 June 2004, will be described below the ordering process: to order, the user can select one or more products and add them to their cart . When the order is complete, it will be able access their cart by clicking the button provided for this purpose. By consulting his basket, the user will have the option to check the number and the nature of the products he has chosen and will check the unit price and the overall price of the order. It will be able to remove one or more products to their shopping cart. On this summary will be especially indicated to the user the option available to him or not to exercise his right of withdrawal as well as deadlines and conditions that apply. If the order suits him and he wants to validate, the user can click on the submit button, then it will access a form in which it will either enter their login if he already has one or s 'register on the site by filling out the form presented to him, with his personal information. Once it is connected or after it has fully completed the form, the user will be asked to monitor or edit the contact information for shipping and billing, read and accept these conditions, confirm the order and will be invited to make payment being redirected for this purpose on the secure payment interface. Once payment is actually received by the site editor, the latter undertakes to acknowledge receipt to the user electronically, within a maximum of 24 hours. Similarly and in the same time frame, the publisher agrees to send the user an email summary of the order to confirm him in the treatment and to provide all information related to the order. 3. Prices of products, taxes and shipping costs The prices listed on the site agreed in Euros, including taxes and delivery costs. Prices are firm, without discount or rebate or discount. These prices can be changed at any time by the publisher. The price applicable to the customer is that in force when ordering. Delivery costs will, in any event, indicated to the customer before any payment. For deliveries outside the European Union and overseas territories, the user is informed that the customs duties and other taxes will eventually be due. The necessary formalities and payment of such duties and taxes are not the responsibility of the publisher and will in any event be borne by the user. It is up to the latter to verify all these data and the possibility of importing the product from the relevant authorities of the country of delivery, before ordering on the site. PRODUCTS SOLD REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF THE PUBLISHER TO FULL PAYMENT OF THEIR PRICE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS CLAUSE OF PROPERTY RESERVE. RISKS ARE TRANSFERRED TO THE CLIENT FROM THE DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS. 4. Payment Information The user can place an order on this site and may make its payment by credit card Mastercard, Visa, credit card, or via online payment solutions such as Paylib, Ready, Giropay. The credit card payments are made via secure transactions provided by the provider: MANGO PAY. As part of the credit card payments, the publisher of this site has access to any data on the customer's payment means. The delivery defined in Article below will begin to run until the date of payment validation by the site Afrikrea, it can prove it by any means. 5. Delivery or provision a) Time Orders are delivered by the Post Office letter followed within a week after the confirmation of the order. Certain products or order volumes may justify a higher delivery time, this will be expressly stated in the user's attention while validating the order. b) Damage and partial loss In case of delivery of a package clearly and visibly deteriorated, it is the client to refuse to enjoy the guarantee offered by the carrier. The user should also notify the editor immediately so that a new package is prepared for it, and then shipped upon receipt of the parcel damaged in return. In such cases, the delivery times indicated above in these terms and conditions shall no longer apply. Similarly, the user will reject any incomplete or packages containing damaged objects. In accordance with Article L 133-3 of the Commercial Code, receiving items carried out any action against the carrier for damage or partial loss if within three days, excluding holidays, after that of this reception, the recipient has not notified the carrier by registered letter, the protest grounds. Failing to complete that formality, the user will not be compensated. 6. Customer Service and withdrawal right) Customer service The customer service of this site is accessible from Monday to Friday from 9am to 18pm at non-premium following telephone number: 0689536906, e-mail to the following address contact @ mamie- lalie.fr or by post to the following address: Nelly FEUILLETTE, 36 bis Avenue Moulinard 95520 OSNY. In the latter two cases, the publisher undertakes to respond within two business days. b) Right of withdrawal The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within a period of fourteen days (14 days). The withdrawal period ends fourteen days after the day when you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the property or the last good. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (eg letter sent by mail, fax or email). To your convenience, you can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. In order for the withdrawal period is complied with, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period. According to Article L121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal may be exercised for contracts to: - supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized; c) Effects of withdrawal If you withdraw from you, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery charges (excluding additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen, if necessary , a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered) without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw. We will refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you expressly agree to a different medium; in any event, this reimbursement does not incur any fees for you. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have provided evidence of shipment of the property, whichever is the earliest of these facts. You will need to return or return the property without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days after you we will release your decision to withdraw. This deadline is met if you send back the goods before the expiration of the fourteen day period. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost of returning the goods when the latter, because of its nature, can not normally be returned by post will be indicated by the publisher before signing the contract. Your responsibility is taken only in respect of the depreciation of property resulting from the handling other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of this property. The return of products is made the customer's risk. 7. Provisions specific to the nature of certain goods All products sold on this site are sold in compliance with the laws and regulations in force in France. Required displays required by the legislative and regulatory provisions are carried on this site, particularly in the description of each item. 8. User space a) Creation Creating a user account is a prerequisite to any order of a user. To this end, the user will be asked to provide certain personal information. The user agrees to provide accurate under penalty of termination of the contract on the initiative of the editor and delete the user account. Some information will be deemed essential to the contract and their collection will be essential to create the account and validation of the contract. The refusal by a user to provide such information will preclude the creation of the user account and, incidentally, the validation of the order. b) Operation This space allows the user to view all orders made on the site, and also allows him, if necessary, to follow the delivery of the products purchased. If the data contained in the account were to disappear as a result of unforeseeable circumstances, technical failure or force majeure, the responsibility of the publisher of this site could not be committed, such information having no probative value but only an informative character. The publisher will, however, keep securely all contractual elements whose conservation is required by law or regulations. The publisher reserves the exclusive right to delete the account of any user who may have breached these terms and conditions (including, but without this example has any exhaustive, when the user has knowingly provided false information at registration and constitution of his account) or that is inactive for at least a year. Said removal is not likely to be damage to the excluded user who can not claim any compensation for this. This exclusion does not exclude the possibility for the publisher to undertake judicial proceedings against the user when the facts have warranted. c) Password When creating the user account, it will be asked to choose a password. This password is the guarantee of confidentiality of information in their account and therefore agrees not to transmit or communicate it to third parties. Otherwise, the site will not be held liable for unauthorized access to a user account. 9. Exemption from the publisher's responsibility a) Accessibility to the site and force majeure In case of impossibility to access the site due to technical problems or any kind, the user can claim a damage and can not claim any compensation. The unavailability, even prolonged period without any limitation, one or more products can be constitutive of injury to the user and can not possibly give rise to the award of damages from the website or his publisher. The publisher shall in no event be liable for breach of contract can be attributed to a case of force majeure within the meaning given to it by French courts. b) A visual representation of the products Visual representations of the products published on this site are guaranteed by the publisher as perfectly faithful to reality, to meet its obligation of perfect information. However, in the current state of the art rendering of these representations especially in terms of color or shape, can vary significantly from one computer terminal to another or differ from reality depending on the quality of graphics and accessories of screen or in the resolution of the display. These variations and differences may in no case be attributed to the publisher shall in no event be held liable therefore. c) products sold on the website The publisher agrees to comply with all provisions in force in France and can not be held responsible for non-compliance with regulations and laws in force in other countries. The editor of this site does not in any way be held responsible for the misuse of the products, poor maintenance products, accidental damage or misuse of the products. d) Hyperlinks The hypertext links on this site may refer to other websites and the responsibility of the publisher of this site can not be held if the contents of these sites contravene the laws. Also the responsibility of the publisher of this site can not be held if the visit by the user of one of these sites, caused him damage. 10. Statements relating to the Data Protection Act a) General - Purpose - Duration Users have the option of providing free personal information about him. Providing personal information is not essential for navigation on the site. However, registering on this site involves the collection, by the editor of a number of personal information about the user. The user does not wish to provide the necessary information to create a user account will not be able to order on this site. The data collected are necessary for the proper administration of the services offered on this website as well as compliance of its contractual obligations by the publisher. This data is retained by the publisher in this unique quality, and the publisher agrees not to use them in another context or pass them on to third parties outside the express consent of users or as provided by law. Contact information for all users registered on this site are stored for a maximum period of 12 months from the removal of personal space, reasonable time necessary for the proper administration of the site and normal use of the data. This data is kept under secure conditions, according to the current means of the technique, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978. b) The right of access, rectification and opposition According to the law data Protection, the user has the right to oppose, query, access and rectify data he provided. For this, it is sufficient to make the request to the publisher of this site, by formulating the email@example.com at the following email address or by postal mail to the headquarters of the editor mentioned at the beginning of these terms. Personal data collected is subject to computer processing and are exclusively reserved to the site editor. The controller is Nelly Feuillette number stating the CNIL: in progress c) IP Address In addition, the publisher reserves the right to collect the IP (Internet Protocol) public of any user. The collection of this IP will be done anonymously, it will be retained for the same duration as personal information and will only allow for the proper administration of the services offered on this site. The IP address is a series of points of separate numbers to uniquely identify a computer on the Internet. The editor will communicate any personal data about a user to the police (on judicial requisition) or any person (by order of the judge). The IP address of any computer can be reconciled with the actual identity of the subscriber held by the ISP (internet providers). 11. Statements relating to the collection of "cookies" a) General - Purpose - Time To allow users an optimal navigation on this site and better functioning of the various interfaces and applications, the publisher may continue to implanting a cookie on his computer station. This cookie allows you to store information relating to navigation on the site (date, page, hours) as well as any data entered by the user during his visit (search, login, email, password). These cookies are meant to be kept on the computer terminal of the user for varying periods up to 12 months, and can be read and used by the publisher at a subsequent visit to the user on this site . b) Right to object to the implementation of the cookie The user has the ability to block, modify the retention period, or delete this cookie via their browser interface (usually: tools or options / privacy or confidentiality ). In such a case, the navigation on this site may not be optimized. If disabling cookies systematically on the browser of the user prevents them from using certain services or functionality provided by the publisher, this malfunction can not in any case be damage to the user who can not claim any compensation thereby. c) Deleting cookies The user also has the option to delete cookies previously present on their computer, by going to the menu of their browser intended for this purpose (usually tools or options / privacy or private life). Such action has no impact on its navigation on this site, but lost to the user while the benefit provided by the cookie. In this case, it will again have to enter all the information about it. 12. Intellectual property on the site elements All elements of this online store owned by the publisher or the subject of an operating permit and are protected by legislation on intellectual property. The user therefore acknowledges that, in the absence of authorization, any copy or partial and any distribution or operation of one or more of these elements, whether or not modified, will likely result in legal action taken against him by the publisher or his assigns. This protection will cover all text and graphic content of the site, but also on its structure, its name and graphic. Similarly, the user agrees to be informed that the matrix of these terms has been filed with a court bailiff and any reproduction, even partial of this document may be subject to prosecution for economic parasitism. 13. General Provisions and applicable law a) Modification of Terms These terms may be changed at any time by the site editor or agent. The general conditions applicable to the user are applied on the date of the order. The publisher obviously agrees to keep all his former general conditions and send them to any user who so requests. b) Governing Law and Jurisdiction These general conditions are subject to the application of French law and the exclusive jurisdiction of French courts. The contract language is French, any version available in foreign languages on the site is for information only. Similarly, this website may be translated into various languages in order to facilitate navigation of non-speaking users who would like to order on the site. FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH A CLIENT WITH THE QUALITY OF TRADER WITHIN THE MEANING THAT GIVE HIM THE COURTS OF FRENCH LAW EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IS ATTRIBUTED TO COURTS IN THE SPRING WHICH IS ESTABLISHED THE EDITOR. c) Amicable settlement of disputes Unless public policy provisions, all disputes that may arise in connection with the execution of these terms may before any legal action to be submitted to the appreciation of the editor of the site in order to an amicable settlement. It is expressly stated that the settlement of claims do not suspend the time limits allowed for instituting legal proceedings. d) Severability If any provision of these terms were to be declared invalid by a court, such invalidity can not entail the invalidity of all other clauses, which continue to produce their effect. e) No Waiver The failure, for the parties not to rely on a temporary or permanent one or more provisions of these terms and conditions shall carry in any case waiver of the remaining terms and conditions. If a consumer wishes to cancel the order, he can use the retraction form.
- Credit card, Visa, Mastercard, Electron, Maestro, PayPal, Afrikrea wallet.
- 3 x payment starting at $66.