Dyed fabrics from Burkina Faso commonly called Koko Dunda is a very high quality hand-dyed cotton and silk fabric. Dimensions: 3 meters long by 1.50 meters wide.
Tissus teinté du Burkina Faso communément appelé Koko Dunda est un tissus teint manuellement, coton et soie de très haute qualité.
Dimensions : 3 mètres de longueur sur 1,50 mètres de largeur.
- France from 3 to 9 days.
- France (DOM) from 6 to 12 days.
- United States from 5 to 11 days.
- Europe from 5 to 11 days.
- International from 10 to 16 days.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Money back guaranteed 15 days after reception.
- Weared items will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Return shipping fees are at your charge and not refunded.
- Refunds are made on your Afrikrea virtual wallet. You can use the credit to buy another product or transfer the amount to your bank account.
- New item.
- Customizable and made to order.