- United States from 12 to 18 days.
- France (DOM) from 8 to 14 days.
- France from 4 to 10 days.
- South America from 12 to 18 days.
- North America from 12 to 18 days.
- Europe from 6 to 12 days.
- Africa from 12 to 18 days.
- International from 10 to 16 days.
Refunds and Exchanges
- No exchanges or refunds.
- Return shipping fees are at your charge and not refunded.
- Refunds are made on your Afrikrea virtual wallet. You can use the credit to buy another product or transfer the amount to your bank account.
- New item.
- Customizable and made to order.
- Credit card, Visa, Mastercard, Electron, Maestro, PayPal, Afrikrea wallet.
- 3 x payment starting at $72.
Gold-plated brass cufflink inspired by Akan culture. Kwassi is inspired by the Akan weights, used to weigh the gold powder used as money, from the 15th to the beginning of the 20th century.
Gender: For Him
Material: Brass, Metal
Jewel Style: None
Bouton de manchette en laiton plaqué nickel inspiré de la culture Akan.
Kwassi est inspiré des poids Akan, utilisés pour peser la poudre d'or qui servait de monnaie, du XVe au début du XXe siècle.