Each seller specifies in her general conditions, whether or not she accepts the returns, as well as the conditions and associated costs. We invite you to consult these conditions in the product sheet under the image in the "Delivery and conditions" tab, or this same tab on the seller's shop page.
Note that these conditions apply after 15 days following the receipt of the product, in accordance with the Hamon Law: https://droit-finances.commentcamarche.com/faq/507-loi-hamon-vente-a-distance-et -Internet-retractation
Returns are therefore allowed within 15 days of receipt of the item.
- If you express yourself during the 15 days following the reception and that the product conforms to the image and the description and presents no defect, you will pay the return fees.
- If you express yourself during the 15 days following the reception and that the product does not conform to the image and the description and presents defects, the seller will pay the return fees.
- If you express yourself after 15 days of receipt, it is the general sales conditions of the seller that will be applied.
Anyway, once the order received, do not hesitate to contact the seller to exchange with her if you are not satisfied. We invite you to follow the following procedure:
1. Send a message to the seller to inform her of your request and explain the reasons for the return. It is important to ask for a return address.
2. Once the return is accepted, you just have to send the parcel to the address she gave you. Also, we strongly recommend you to inform the seller of the return of the parcel and provide her a tracking number to follow the progress of the return.
3. Once the parcel has been received by the seller, you are immediately refunded on your Afrikrea wallet if you wish to cancel the order. In case of exchange, the seller will send you a new product very quickly.